*The Fundraiser is closed*
*Check here for an important update of how you can gain a few more entries to our fundraiser, hurry there's only a few days left!!!
*MY CUP RUNNETH OVER:) Yay!!, I had to add another post because there are so many prizes coming in that this post can't handle anymore!!! You can go here to see all the other GOODIES!!!
*PRIZE UPDATE!!! 4/13- More prizes are coming in, I'm so EXCITED for you guys!! Scroll down to see the new arrivals. Thank you to ALL the people who continue to email me about donating items to our fundraiser, it is greatly appreciated and very much welcomed:)
*UPDATE!!! 4/12- I just want to say that you ALL have greatly blessed us with your donations and words of encouragement. EACH AND EVERY donation is greatly appreciated no matter how much. Me and my kiddos do a HAPPY DANCE for ALL of them! You are very much appreciated dear friends and I am working frantically to reach all of you to thank you personally, whether through your blogs or by email. I am sorry to say that some of my messages have been sent back due to errors. But I will keep resending them! Just know that we are sincerely grateful for the outpouring of love you have shown us and our very special little boy:) THANK YOU!!!
* I am adding an update to let you know that as of right now we have $610.00, I have no idea why my ChipIn is not updating. If anyone can help me with this please by all means HELP:) I would also like to add that I just got the BIGGEST SURPRISE EVER!!!!! A couple that is now near and dear to my heart has generously donated an iPad 2 (32 gig) to our fundraiser!!!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!!!!! I am adding it to the list of prizes below, many blessings to ALL of you dear friends and THANK YOU!!!!!
Meg said to me in an email "Dream BIG Danielle, this is God we're talkin' about! He dreams big for us so let's dream big together." So Perfect!! Hence the inspiration for the name of our fundraiser:) So that's what we're doing, there's no holding back. We're dreaming BIG and going for the whole shebang! A whopping $25,000.00, do I believe we can raise this kind of money? I believe that anything is possible with God, but no matter what, God is still good! His thoughts are not my thoughts and His ways are not my ways, and I am perfectly fine with that:) He tells us in His word that even if we have faith the size of a teeny tiny mustard seed we can say to that mountain "MOVE" and it will be done. So here we stand with all the faith we can muster, facing a mountain of money that seems overwhelming and waaaaaay over on the other side waits the sweetest little boy you've ever seen.
This is Sergey (insert awww!!) This is the precious little boy with a special extra chromosome that we hope to make apart of our family very soon! International adoption from Eastern Europe is not cheap, after all is said and done we will be paying almost $33,000.00 to bring Sergey home, who by the way is worth every single penny:) Why so much you ask? Well here's a break down:
*$250.00 for application fee to our agency
*$1,000.00 Consultation fee to our agency
*$7,000.00 Dossier (this is the paperwork that is sent to Sergey's country which includes translating the documents)
*16,500.00 Foreign program fee (this covers the processing of the adoption)
*then there are a multitude of a lot of other little fees that all add up to a very big fee but if I were to write them all here this would be a very long post, but if you would like to know I would be happy to email you the list:)
We believe God is asking us to step out in faith to bring Sergey home, He has a plan so we are trusting in His provision. It's heartbreaking that it has to cost so much because truth be told these children are living on borrowed time. If these children are not adopted between the ages of 4 and 5 they will be sent to an adult mental institution where they will be tied to cribs to live out the remainder of their lives. Which statistically 95% of these children will die in the very first year of being in these institutions mainly due to starvation, as well as trauma from the other adult patients and just plain loss of hope. I share this with you not to be a downer but to be a voice of hope for these children. "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves...defend the rights of the needy." Proverbs 31:8,9. And because until last December I was completely ignorant to the fates of these children, so I know for some of you reading this right now it is also the first time you are hearing of this. Just like you I sat reading a blog about a sweet little boy needing a family and my heart was broken. I clicked on the link to learn more about these children who were waiting for their forever families and was led to Reece's Rainbow. When I visited RR I fell in love with these precious children, which inevitably led us to find our son. I cannot in good conscience start this fundraiser without first letting you know about this amazing organization and I implore you to please visit their site. You will not be sorry you did and who knows you just might find your son or daughter waiting for you to:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I would like to start out by saying thank you to all the lovely ladies who generously donated to this fundraiser. I am humbled and blessed beyond words that these women jumped at the chance to help me without ever having met me. What wonderful examples of Christ's love:)
Here's how to enter the drawing for the happiest prizes EVER!!!!
*The Fundraiser will run from April 11-25.
*Make a donation of at least $10.00 to Sergey's Dream Big ChipIn on the top right hand corner of my sidebar.
*You can leave one comment for every $10.00 you donate to receive extra entries!
*After donating you can make additional comments(1 for each) if you tweet, blog or Facebook about this fundraiser! Please help us spread the word and please feel free to grab Sergey's button for your blogs as well:)
*All winners will be chosen by Random.org.
All right here we go!!
*PRIZE UPDATES!!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!
You could be the winner of a brand spankin new iPad 2 (32 gig)!!!!
* Charlaanne is donating two of these BEAUTIFUL handmade flowers!! If you have never visited her blog before it is a MUST, absolute pure loveliness.
* My VERY good friend Lisa back home in my lovely hometown of AZ is a Scentsy Independent Consultant. If you have never smelled these wickless Scentsations then you have been missing out my dear friends. Your house will smell AMAZING as well as your car! Lisa is generously donating to one LUCKY WINNER, their choice of Scentsy warmer OR $30.00 worth of other products!!
Here are just a few examples of what she has to offer:)
The Faith Warmer
And just look at these adorable Scentsy buddies for your kiddos, so CUTE!!! Go visit her site to see more:)
*Sweet Jenni, has graciously donated a Silhouette SD machine, WOO HOO!!!!
*One of the Loveliest ladies I know,my friend Denise, is donating a (1) beautiful Fiona Lattice Shelf from Willow House. They have the most beautiful accessories for your home, so be sure to check out her online catalog!
* Kelly over at PETUNIAS is giving away one of these sweet Matryoshka/Babushka doll pillows! If you didn't already guess where Sergey is from by his name then this will give you an extra hint:)
1. An adorable custom sized rainbow hoodie and Whatever print (Phil. 4:8) by Meg, you can visit her blog here.
2. Two predesigned blog designs by Kristina over at:
She is the lovely lady who designed my banner and logo for our fundrasier! And here are just a a couple examples of her work:)
3. This lovely print of my favorite verse by Amy J.
4. Marisela, a friend that I have recently come into contact with after we committed to Sergey. She has prayed for Sergey to find a family ever since she saw him on Reece's Rainbow. She loves him with a Mommy's heart and has generously donated two gift cards to help us reach our goal!
The first is $100.00 Gift Card to
And second is a $50.00 Gift Card to
5. Shelli over at Dazeychic is donating this very sweet print! And by the way she's having a sale:)
6. Sam is donating a $20.00 Gift Certificate to her shop at:
Just look at some of the adorableness she has to offer!! Go on over and like her on Facebook so you can be kept up to date on her newest designs and sales!
7. Kelly is donating this BEAUTIFUL necklace from her shop
8. Emily has donated 3 beautiful prints to our cause. You can visit her lovely blog and shop over at:
9. Kristen is donating a $25.00 Gift Certificate to her shop at
Here's a little taste of what she creates, I have ordered her cupcake toppers in the past for my daughter's birthday party and can attest to the quality of her work:) So CUTE!!!
10. Chrissie Grace is donating this happy print, also a very important reminder, from her shop
So there you have it folks! Keep us in your prayers and thank you all for being His hands and feet and coming along side us to help bring our little boy home! MOVE MOUNTAIN MOVE!!!!
*The Fundraiser is closed*