So here it goes...
My Favorite Things~
Food~ Mexican!!!!! Or a cheeseburger and fries with a Dr. Pepper, that is the meal I've had after I've delivered every baby:)
Color~ Red, ooh and add a hint of aqua or turquoise and I'm one happy girl:)
Animal~ I'm probably going to upset some people but I have found over the years that I am just not an animal lover. We do have a cat and a dog, which drive me CRAZY!!! I dislike pet hair very much as well as barking and wet dog smell, bleh!! Sorry, I'm still a very nice person!!:)
Dessert~ Paradise pie at Chili's, why are there no Chili's in WA? Or that don't take an hour and a half to drive to anyways:(
Artist~ U2, Pearl Jam, Muse... there are so many memories wrapped up in some of those songs. There are actually too many to list. I'm pretty complex and so is my taste in music, it's pretty much whatever mood I'm in as well as the season of year. I know weird huh!
Pair of shoes~ I'm an AZ girl so flip flops will probably always be my favorite, but they aren't always the smartest shoe of choice here in WA:)
Outfit~ Good pair of jeans, a feminine top with a cardigan and cute flats!
Skinny jeans~ What are those?:)
Brand~ I love to shop at Target, Old Navy and the Gap.
Perfume~ I don't usually wear perfume because I haven't found one that I like or can afford:) I'm usually sporting Downy fabric softener, lol! I'd love to hear some of your favorites.
Accessory~ A pair of faux diamond earrings and my wedding ring are usually what I wear.
Hobbies~ Other than blogging I haven't really done too much hobbying(I'm making that a word) lately. But I like to go to vintage/antique stores when I can.
Beauty Products~ My straightener for straight days and Garnier Fructise Curl shaping spray gel for the curly days.
Snack~ I like to scoop cottage cheese with lays potato chips, yum!
Movie~ The Matrix Trilogy, Transformers 1... I really like action and scary movies! Although, my taste in movies is just as complex as my taste in Music. One day I can watch the movie 300 and the next, Mary Poppins. It's a gift really:)
Song~ I think it's safer if I go with a hymn on this one:), "It is well with my soul"
Guilty Pleasure~ Dr. Pepper with crushed ice, just hook me up to an I.V! Ummm, pretty much any candy that has milk chocolate and peanut butter, BEST COMBINATION EVER!!!! A good decorating magazine, I love to get inspired from the pics.
I am going to tag Amy, Courtney, Kimberlee, Meg, Amy J. and Kristina because I would like to know a little more about them!
And here is the award from my friend Katrina. Thank you for thinking of me, I'm blushing:)
Rules of this Award:
1. Thank and link back to the person giving me this award.
2. Share seven things about me.
3. Pass this award on to other bloggers I have recently discovered and think are fantastic!
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them I have awarded them.
Seven things you may or may not know about me~
1. I was a massage therapist for four years.
2. When I was in High School I wanted to go to school to be a special effects makeup artist, my how things have changed...for the better:)
3. I have never seen a movie in 3D:(
4. I love monsoon season in AZ.
5. I still get butterflies in my stomach when Ash walks into a room:)
6. I drive a 12 passenger van, that I affectionately call "The Beast".
7. My biggest pet peeve is when someone doesn't clear the timer on the microwave, grrr! I will get up and clear it when I'm eating because it bothers me that much. Yet I can walk past 5 loads of laundry needing to be folded for days and not bat an eye. I really have my priorities in order, don't I?
Okay so I am going to give this award to Madison over at From My Heart To Yours, she is 13 years old and her parents have recently adopted her little brother from Eastern Europe who also shares Sergey's extra chromosome. And she is also one of the biggest advocates for Reece's Rainbow's children I've ever met!
And also Kristina over at One Happy Mama, because my blog is now cuter than ever because of her:)
And if you've read this far, thank you:)