Amber over at Timeless Treasures is donating 10% of every sale to our fundraiser if you leave a message at checkout saying that you are helping support Sergey and our family. This however will not get you an entry into our fundraiser, you must still donate the minimum $10.00. Thank you Amber for supporting our family:)
Kate over at Knit Storm has donated this very sweet tea cozy! I LOVE IT!!!
Crystal over at a little bit funky is donating $25.00 in shop credit to her UBER CUTE Etsy shop!!
Here are some of my favorites from her shop:)
Colleen from Greenridge Organics is donating a Deluxe Facial Care Kit worth $130.00, WOWZA!! Get ready to pamper yourself:)
Cassidy has lovingly purchased an adorable onesie from Soren Lorensen Design . One lucky winner will get to pick their choice of color and size, ADORABLE!!!! I love the shop's name and of course the logo on the onesie, perfect!
Kelly over at The Adorned Abode is donating a $20.00 Gift Certificate to her shop!
Here's some of the sweet things she has in her shop:)
Gretchen from SophistiCATEd Posies is donating to one lovely winner their choice of any hair accessory or jewelry from her shop! She has some very lovely items, here are just a few of my faves, but don't take my word for it go check out her lovely shop for yourself:)
Erin is offering 3 donations!!! Yay!!! 3 people will be winning Erin's lovely art, SO FUN!!!
1. The first prize is this lovely print and also my favorite:)
2. The second, is a set of these sweet birdy prints. The winner can choose pink, blue or colored.
3. And last but not least Erin is offering a $50.00 Gift Certificate to her shop, PHEW!! That's awesome:)
Stephen and Erin are donating 3 separate items from their business to 3 lucky winners:) Erin also happens to be my little sister:)
1. The first prize is an Energy bundle, valued at over $90.00!!!
2. This is a huge cleaning bundle! Legacy of clean products are made with natural ingredients and won't irritate your skin or the planet! This bundle is valued at $65.00, one lucky winner will get ALL of this!!!
3. And lastly a Kaleidoscope Gift Certificate valued at $30.00. Comes with a full-colored album showing the gifts in this collection.
Monika is donating a 6 oz. tin of Watkins cinnamon, mmm don't cinnamon rolls sound good right now:)
Heather over at a Life Made Lovely is donating a blog header, navigation bar and blog button set valued at $78.00!!! Heather has a very lovely blog and is one of my favorite blog designers, I'm so excited to add her to our fundraiser! Here are a few examples of her designs:) Gorgeous!!
Megan is giving to one lucky winner a Nescafe Dolce Gusto by Krups Piccolo Coffee Machine in the winner's choice of color as well as five boxes of coffee, winner's choice:) Wow thanks Megan!!
*Please kindly go to the original "Dreaming Big" post to leave comments to enter our fundraiser. Thank you:)