Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Ainsley!

Today Ainsley turned one year old, I can't believe it! She seems so little to me, but I'm sure that's because she's my baby. She has already taken her first step, on Father's Day. It made the day that much more special! So anyways we just had a small party with our Washington family, Shane and Connie and their daughters Caitria and Tarin, my friend Jennifer and one of her twin girls, Faith.
Shane hanging out with the girls
Aunt Connie
Caitria and Ainsley, modeling her new outfitJennifer and Tarin
Jennifer and Faith

This is the cake I made, it's very easy to make and so cute!

Ainsley had a great time eating her cupcake, and kept saying ooh the whole time. It was very cute.She got the most adorable outfits, the cute pink polka dot one in the pic with Caitria, this sweet little polka dot dress(LOVE THE POLKA DOTS!!!) and this precious one from my friend Jen.Sorry my hand is in the way She looks lovely in all of them. We had a great time, here's just some silly pics of the kids. I'll post more this week, lots of fun things happened this week but I need to get ready for some more family about to arrive. I'm sure there will be some fun adventures to share from this week as well so keep checking back. And by the way Sophia your comment was so sweet, that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. And I love and miss you tons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...