Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Recipes of the Week


I'm sorry for not posting recipes lately, I actually have been cooking them and taking pictures, I just haven't been posting them. So here's a few that I've done recently and Anna I'm glad you liked the chicken pillows, I did however make an error when I wrote out the recipe, but it works either way. I forgot to write that they were Pillsbury Grand Crescent Rolls, so try it that way to and see which one you like better. So here it goes, this first one is a Spaghetti bake.
Ingredients:
-1 lb. 6oz. bag of angel hair pasta(you'll only need half of the bag)
-1 lb. ground beef
-1 26oz. can of spaghetti sauce
-2 8oz. cans tomato sauce
-1 10 3/4oz. can cream of mushroom soup
-1 cup sour cream
-shredded cheese( I use cheddar, but the recipe called for Colby and Monterrey Jack cheese, so do what ever you like)

Directions:
Cook pasta to pkg. directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook beef until no longer pink. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Pour into bottom of 13 x 9 in. dish. Drain pasta and pour on top of sauce. Combine soup and sour cream and spread on top of pasta. Cover with cheese as much or a s little as you like(my motto is the cheesier the better). Bake @ 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Enjoy!

This recipe is a must at your next party! People go crazy over them, I know I did when I went to my friends party and she made these. And they're so easy to make, you could make them for a quick snack for your family.
Ingredients:
-1 pkg. cream cheese
-Italian cheese blend(shredded cheese blend in an 8 oz. bag)
-1 can chunk chicken in water

Directions:
Drain water from chicken and mix all ingredients together. Spread on sliced french bread and bake @ 350 degrees until cheese is melted. Enjoy!

This next recipe is a ham and cheese quiche, very yummy! I served mine with homemade rolls, it's perfect to make on those cold winter nights. I got this one from a special friend back home, Sue Sunderland.
Ingredients:
-4 eggs
-1 cup heavy whipping cream
-1/8 tsp. nutmeg
-1/2 tsp. salt
-1 tbsp. flour
-shredded cheese
- pre made dough for crust( I use Pillsbury)
-precooked ham, cubed
Directions:
In pie shell layer ham and cheese. Mix together first five ingredients and pour over ham and cheese. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake @ 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until center is fully cooked. Sometimes it has taken longer to cook, just watch it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...