Thursday, June 12, 2008

I did it!


Prestin graduated Kindergarten yesterday! He's such a big boy, we are so proud of him. He can read, write, and do math that I know I wasn't doing until I got into first grade. He's such a big boy, as I write this I'm crying. I know I'm a sap. So here are some pictures of his graduation.
This is the three Kindergarten classes combined.
Prestin telling what his favorite thing about Kindergarten was, computers of course.

Ainsley dancing and clapping to the songs.
Getting his certificate of achievement.
Prestin and his wonderful teacher Mrs. Schultz.
As a gift for Mrs. Schultz we bought this pot already painted, slapped some chalkboard paint on, edged it with decorative tape, added a plant and a cute little sign attached to a #2 pencil, some ribbon and voila!Afterwards we went to McDonald's to celebrate, Prestin's favorite restaurant. We are just so proud and thankful for Prestin, he has grown both physically and mentally this year. He's a totally different kid, he's so awesome. So I thought I'd let you all in on our proud moment as parents and congratulations to our special boy, we love you!

2 comments:

  1. Good Job, Prestin!!!! Wow you're going to be in First Grade next year! Keep up the good work! We love you!

    Uncle Stephen
    Aunt Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's my boy! I'm so proud of you Prestin! I miss you!
    Love
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...