Friday, October 29, 2010

Less mess entry way


I got this shelf at the Mill Creek Garage Sale last year for $10.00! I was so excited, I knew I would use it but wasn't sure where at the time. Sick of the pile up of jackets and backpacks every day we decided its purpose would be best served in the entry way. It has been a huge help in this area. We eventually are going to redo the entryway with some board and batten and some sturdy hooks. But for now this has been a life saver, and I swear I did not intentionally color coordinate the jackets it just happened that way. Hey there are five little girls in this home everything is pink and purple:)



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all of those cute little jackets lined up.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...