Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day, I know I did. The kids all made me the cutest gifts in Sunday school class. I got cute cards with their pictures on them from each kid. Madi and Avery gave me hand print pictures and Prestin and Tatum made me these cute rock pets and they each gave me a bouquet of flowers, so sweet!So I've been scrapbooking quite a bit lately, trying to get caught up on all the kid's baby pics and past trips we've taken. Needless to say I'm a little behind, but here's a few that I've done lately. I'm pretty proud of them, so I guess this would be my art on the fridge,so to speak. This is a pic of Ash at five months old.
This is our trip to Tonto Creek.
Sweet baby Prestin.
Ash and Prestin on our first camping trip to Lake Kinnikinnick(I totally slaughtered that name I'm sure).
Halloween 2005.
Prestin riding a horse on a ranch in Chino Valley.
Ash free falling at The Arizona State Fair.
Avery's birth day.
Grandma Anna with Tatum a couple hours after she was born.
Baby Avery.
Prestin a couple days old.
My kindergarten class picture.
Uncle Matt, Ash and Prestin at our camp in Payson.
So I hope you all liked those. Talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see them all together in an albumn! They come together so beautifully. You have a very distinct style and it is very refreshing and clean! I like it alot!

    Love Erin!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...