Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Recipe of the Week


Well if your like me you kind of get in a routine of cooking the same thing over and over again. So I've been trying something new every week to get a little more variety and I thought I'd post the recipes that were a hit in our house. This one is called Chicken Pillows.

Ingredients:
- 2-3 pieces of cooked chicken breasts, cubed (I used two 10oz. cans of chunk chicken in water).
- 8oz. cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
-2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
-Pillsbury Grands( the mixture I made there was enough to fill 16, so buy two tubes of the Grands)
-Stuffing mix (I used Stove Top Chicken)
-1 10.5oz. can of Cream of Mushroom soup
-1/2 cup milk

Combine first three ingredients. Flatten dough a little and add a spoonful of the mixture to the center. Fold over and pinch edges together(some of the mixture will squeeze out, because they're so full, that's okay). Next, dip in butter and roll in dry stuffing mix. Bake @ 325 for 25-30 minutes. Serve with mushroom sauce(combine soup and milk in saucepan over low heat until smooth and creamy), would be good too with cream of chicken or a chicken gravy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...