Tuesday, May 20, 2008

An Amazing Journey

Today is our eighth anniversary, but we've been together a total of eleven years. Man, it's gone by fast! It's been an amazing journey, I've loved every minute. Even the bad, we've grown from all our experiences and I'm so glad to have gone through all of them with Ash. We have pretty much grown up together, we met when I was 16 and he was 17. Got married when I was 19, he was 20, and have been having babies ever since. Wow!, five kids, who'd have thought? Definitely not us, we had only planned on three, God was just laughing at us thinking I've got other plans for you guys. We've lived in four different homes, this last one being here in Washington. I never knew we would be here one day, but it just adds to our adventure. So anyways we can't wait to see what happens with the next eight, I'm sure there are many more surprises in store. So as I was thinking of the past a ton of memories came to mind, so I thought I'd share all the blessings that have happened to us in these eight wonderful years.
Our special boy
Silly Tatum
Baby # three, precious Avery, with those baby bluesSan Diego Trip 2005, a few months pregnant with Madi
Baby # four, Sweet Madi
Our little monstersFlagstaff trip
Grandparents 50th Anniversary
Trip to Disney land 2007
Moved to Washington, Easter 2007 Mother's Day 2007

Baby # five, Ainsley bird
Our Monkeys
To my wonderful husband, thank you for all of these blessings. I'm so proud of what we've accomplished, we are very blessed people. Thank you so much for your love and support, I love you with all of my heart. I do, and will always promise to love and cherish you, honor and obey you, to stand by you in sickness and in health, through the good and bad times, to forsake all others, until the day that I die. Love Forever, Danielle





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...