Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's out!

So Prestin has had this loose tooth forever, actually he has three more that are loose as well. But this one has seriously taken forever. So he's been working on it to get it to come out.And working on itTaking five
And finally today it came out, well Ash tied some dental floss to it and I yanked on it. It was getting so annoying waiting for it to fall out and we were getting impatient.
He's such a silly kid. So anyways you know who will be visiting our house tonight. It's bittersweet for me, because while it's a milestone in his life it also means that he's growing up. It makes me a little sad. So I just have to cherish each day and look forward to pulling those loose teeth. I'll give the next tooth another week(hee hee).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...