Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm still alive:)

So if anybody still reads this blog I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and continuing to work on our adoption, but I've just been taking a break from the computer for awhile.  I will continue to update about our adoption when things progress, but as of right now nothing is happening.  School just got out for our kids, so summer is just now beginning for us.  I am also watching three additional children for the summer, so needless to say my life is busier than normal.


I have been busy with lots of other things as well, like we just had a baby shower for my friend Sarah last night where I was in charge of decorations. These were the centerpieces.

I love how my little frogs turned out!


Tomorrow is Ainsley's 4th birthday, that came super fast!


My sister and brother in law come in to town on Sunday, then 4th of July, the week after that is VBS where I am in charge of the craft class, then two weeks after that Ash leaves for Youth Camp for a week.  Phew!  And in the midst of it all trying to run around getting documents apostilled and sent to Sergey's country so that we can travel by the end of July/beginning of August.  I'm just tired typing it all:)  So anyways all this to say that if you don't hear from me for awhile it's because there is a lot going on.  I love hearing from you, thank you for the kind emails and for continuing to check in and see how we're doing:)  Thank you for your prayers, we definitely need them.  Please continue to pray for Sergey, for his health and safety, and for the funds that are still needed.  If you know anyone that has $8,000.00 they want to give away then send them our way, lol:)   Hey it's possible!  Thanks again for everything, and hope to have some news to share with you all soon.  God bless!




1 comment:

  1. love the pic of all the kiddos.
    love the centerpieces.
    love ainsley's pic.
    love that you are still alive.

    now please hurry up and get sarge so you can give davis a kiss for me, ok?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...