Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Girl

Yesterday was Madi's fifth birthday!


We made a fun cake together.


After we ate cake we all watched Tangled together, such a good movie!


Here are some fun facts about the birthday girl:)

 She has her Dad's wit.





She is gorgeous!


She has a GREAT big heart.





She is by far one of the funniest people I know.


  I absolutely adore this girl! And I want to enjoy who she is at this moment in time.    I love her so much and I am honored that God chose me to be her Mama.  She is a huge blessing in our lives and I can honestly say that when I look at her I view her as a blessing from God.  I remember when I was pregnant and we just knew she was a boy, she just had to be. 

 I am so glad that God does the choosing for us:)  Happy Birthday baby doll!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Love her! Love you ;)

    Mr. BooFace

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special tribute to your darling girl! This just warmed my heart. Blessings always, Denise Cosgrove

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so awesome! We sent her present this week. It should be there sometime next week! Love you and Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is beautiful :) happy birthday Madi.. (the cake was so cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweetie!
    and that cake!
    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madi always makes me laugh! She is thoughtful, funny, beautiful and a quick thinker. We love you Madi-cakes!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...