Thursday, June 11, 2009

Officially a First Grader

Tatum graduated from Kindergarten tonight! This year totally flew by, whew! Tonight was pretty much a repeat from Prestin's graduation last year, same ceremony with the same songs. But it was still cute, Tatum had to read a sentence she wrote about what she liked best about Kindergarten. It was sweet and simple "I like P.E. because we play." But I gotta tell you I was tearing up the whole time, she seems so grown up and she is reading so well. It's crazy how much they mature their first year in school. This Fall we will have a Second grader, First Grader and another in Pre-K, not to mention a new baby girl to add to the mix. Wow, I never in a million years would have thought that my life would be MY LIFE! Thank you God that I am not in control of my own life and You knew so much better that each one of our children was not intended to be our last.

This is Tatum accepting her certificate, so grown up.

Tatum and her teacher, Mrs. Berry.
Congratulations, Taterbug! We love you and are so very proud of you!

3 comments:

  1. Tatum is such a beautiful girl. Two in all day school next year, 1 in pre-k, things are definitely changing in your household. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatum,
    Nanna is so proud of you!
    You look beautiful!
    I wish I could have been there.
    Danielle you are such a good mother. Keep the pictures coming.
    I love it. Ash good job on the swingset....WHAT A DAD!
    Love you guys.
    Mom (Renee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by the joy I find when I see all the pics on your blog. Tatum is a gorgeous little girl and presents herself as such a little lady. Good job Danielle. That swingset looks like fun, can't wait to see it in person. Can't wait to give hugs an kisses and get them in return.Love,Grandma(Anna)

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...