Some silly things that happened today are...
1. Madi continues to call the turkey she is coloring for her school project a rooster and sometimes a chicken. No matter how many times I correct her.
2. That I may or may not have fallen asleep (hopefully not with my mouth wide open and drooling)while waiting to pick up my kids from school this afternoon only to awaken to my children running around outside the van with some friend's kids. And I may or may not have looked up to see the parents of those other kids laughing at me:) I blame it on Daylight savings!
*And just to put your minds at ease I meet at the same place and time every day with two other mothers that I have known for years so it wasn't like my kids were not being supervised. Thank you Kayla and Amy:)
3. Finding a tube of vicks on the counter that had been squeezed by someone (not to name names Miss Sadie Lynn) and then confronting this two year old and asking her if she squeezed it to which she replied "no, that's bad girl". I kept asking her knowing that she was not telling me the truth to which she finally replied "no, I bit it". So she was technically telling the truth and let me tell you it was really hard to keep a straight face.
4. Tonight I ordered Domino's for dinner and was met at the door by the pizza delivery lady and three firemen and a giant firetruck outside my house. I can't even tell you what my face must have looked like. They said that they were going around with Domino's delivery people offering to check smoke detectors to see if they had working batteries. And that if the detectors were working that they would give us a free pizza on our next order. Ash had just put in a new battery a couple weeks ago so we got a free pizza! I'm telling you I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!
5. And lastly as I was downloading my pictures I found this...there were eleven more just like it:)