Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Adoption Awareness Month

November is Adoption Awareness Month and around this same time last year was when I was introduced to Reece's Rainbow.  They are hosting their Angel Tree event again now through December 31st.  I encourage you to visit, pray and donate to help these children find their families.  Just look at some of these cuties who are waiting for a family!







Don't you just wan't to kiss those cheeks?!
**********************************************************************************

The kid's had a blast last night at our church's Trunk or Treat:)





I'm loving this idea that Amy shared today and want to do the same.

1.  Today I am grateful for words of encouragement.


Today I received an unexpected email from my sweet friend who is in country to bring home her son.  Her encouraging words were exactly what I needed to hear today and for her to think of me while she's in another country in the process of bringing home her son meant so much.

2 comments:

  1. Precious little angels! yes, I want to kiss those sweet cheeks!:) Your little cuties are darling in their costumes! I just finished reading "The Grace Effect" about adoption in the Ukraine. I had no idea about all the red tape!:( Bless your heart for all that you do and the journey you are on. Big hugs! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picures of the kids all dressed up....was trying to be patient :) and love the idea of sharing what you are thankful too! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...