Thursday, November 10, 2011

The little things.

10.  Today I am grateful for the little things in life that bring me joy.

Today my hubby brought me this!!!!


I know this picture may look like your average Reece's Peanut Butter cups...so let me give you a better perspective on the awesomeness of this gift.


Kachow!!!!  That's right...2 half pound peanut butter cups!  So maybe it's not the little things but the big things that bring me joy...ugh now I'm confused:)jk  Seriously is there any better combination than chocolate and peanut butter?  Another little thing that brings me joy is Avery in the picture above wearing her birthday crown from September with the sticker from her banana stuck on her forehead.  As long as I can remember she has always done that.  A little thing I love about her:)

1 comment:

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...