Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday



Tatum took this pic of her petshop:)

                                  Pretty fruit in my new Willow House French Wired tiered stand.



 My sister sent these cute baskets the other day, I'd love some ideas on how I should use them!

And I finally added some cute files to my Willow House file organizer, Denise would be proud:)  Now it's cute and tidy.  Sorry for the fuzzy pics:(
What could be better, celebrating my precious girl's day and a giant chocolate chip cookie!  Life is good.


                                                               Happiness in the mail!

5 comments:

  1. Happy, happy Friday! It's good to be happy with the simple things in life. Beautiful post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of the "Happy Friday" posts ... and the diapers in the basket!

    Mr. BooFace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures! Happy Friday to you too.... although it is now Saturday :) looking forward to seeing you and Mr. BooFace tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you have a very Happy Week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy, happy....Your blog just makes me smile! xoxo Denise Cosgrove

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...