Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm a nerd!

I did not realize I signed up for a facebook account recently, really I should not be let within twenty feet of a computer. Half the time I don't even know what I'm doing. I had received a request a long time ago from a friend for an invite and never took the time to look at her page, feeling bad about it I decided to check out her page. And then the next day Ash asked me when I joined facebook, I didn't know that I had until I received like ten friend requests. I started to set up my profile and just realized that it was truly one extra thing I didn't need to keep track of right now. Sorry for the confusion.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. You crack me up! I love your blog, and your babies. Miss you guys! Can't wait to meet the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Danielle.. I saw this and thought of you! Visit this link and scroll down the page: http://shabbyblogs.com/button.html

    It has a cute cupcake button you can add to your profile. I'm pretty sure you don't have it..

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...