Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bye, Tyler Byler

I just got home from dropping off Tyler at the airport and I already miss him, the kids cried the whole way home. We had a great time having him here and definitely made a lot of memories these last couple of months. We ended his last night here with a party with all of the friends he's made at church. Definitely a good time, thanks everyone for coming out it meant a lot. Here's some pics of last night...
I love the faces Audra makes
Awesome, seating for everyone, we had between 14 and 16 people on the couch at one time. I love our couch
Tyler the back of your head is ridiculous, you work that fade.(inside joke)

Tyler tried to take Ainsley home in his carry on, but I caught him. I did offer Madi though but she was too big.(hee hee)

So anyways I have to say that I am really impressed with Tyler, he's such a good kid. I am very proud of who he has become, he has such a strong love for the Lord and for his family, a want to serve and help others, he's hilarious, and just a lot of fun to be around. I am going to miss him so much and will be counting down the days until next summer. Love you little bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...