Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The perfect spot

I bought this bottle opener almost two years ago at this cute shop on Camano Island called The Spare Room.  I finally found the perfect spot for it!



:)
I just wanted to say thank you for all your prayers, our trip went very smoothly yesterday.  We didn't run into a single problem.  We overnighted our paperwork to our agency with a hefty check...I've never written a check so big!  Thank you to all of you who have supported us through prayer and finances.  Now is definitely a time for more prayer as we wait to hear back from the judge.  I will keep you all posted on what we find out.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! How exciting to make a step forward :) Also, I like where you put the bottle opener...very convenient!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...