Thursday, November 4, 2010


I know we are still in November but I have Christmas on the brain always. If you are into crafting head on over to inspireco. she has a new Christmas inspired magazine!


Many bloggers came together and shared some awesome crafts. My favorites were the Peace on Earth wreath, the village houses, which I think I will have ready for my kids to do Thanksgiving night. The snowman gift tins and the muffin tin advent. I made something similar out of a cookie sheet and scrapbook paper two years ago.
I thought this was hilarious, some of you know my annoyance with my dog:) I don't wish him dead but this still made me chuckle:) I saw this over at the Cottage Gals.

Happy Crafting!





3 comments:

  1. Danielle,
    Thanks for sharing the link to the inspired ideas book. It is great. I am also thinking about Christmas. I have to choose a few projects and not get carried away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, Nice to meet you through blogging! Love your site :) Your header photo is gorgeous. Enjoyed looking around your blog this morning. Will follow when my computer agrees with me.
    Blessings,
    Becky C
    Buckets of Burlap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle,
    thanks for following my blog. Yours is so charming! I'm following now. Love your posts. Take care.
    Silvia at Casa Bella Decor blog.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...