Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Great Lady

When I was a little girl my Grandma Caggiano had this ability to make words on paper come to life, to really make your imagination run wild. I know that's why I love to read and write, hopefully I'll be able to follow in her footsteps someday and write a book, possibly children's books. It's something that I've always wanted to do, and I have her to thank for that. She was a wonderful lady, grandmother, author, poet, and servant of God. I'm thankful that I knew her and for all that I learned from her and I'm thankful for the peace I have knowing that she is in heaven, because she gave her heart to Jesus so long ago. She will be greatly missed. I was glad for this trip to Arizona, because I was able to say goodbye to this great lady. I will always remember that moment as she was lying there so peaceful and I was telling her how beautiful it was up here with the leaves turning colors, she squeezed my hand and I knew that she heard me. I'm sad that my kids won't ever get to know her like I did, but they'll know who she was through me. I love you Grandma, Bye oh bye, Oh bye oh baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...