Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's spring break for my kids this week and it's been cold and rainy all week.  But today the sun peeked through for about ten minutes so I rushed out to soak it up. Pepper liked it to:)


 As I type this the gray clouds are already starting to move in and the sun is hidden again.  On Monday we went and bought some flowers to brighten up the porch a bit and to force some spring into our lives.  The kids got to help in picking out the flowers, I'm so glad they picked out some Rananculus, I love them!



And strawberries!


It's amazing what a few flowers can do to make things brighter. For the rest of spring break I think some thrifting and crafts are in order. Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...