Thursday, October 22, 2009

More funny things


So I had just got home from the store and was having the kids help me put stuff away, when Madi came over to tattle on Ainsley for getting into something she shouldn't have. This would be my new foundation that I just bought, making a point to capture moments in the midst of anger is definitely a good thing. It makes you see the humor in situations instead of focusing on the bad and calms me down quicker. I'll have to keep that camera around my neck for it to work effectively all day(sigh);) And this next pic, Ash had found outside on the swingset a couple months ago.
This picture makes it hard to read, these are the official Lava Monster Rules written by Prestin Farley.

Lova Monster stay on the gass(grass)evryone else runs away sit on a swing clim on the later(latter)to stay safe if the Lova Monster tags you your it.

Too funny! We got free movie tickets to go see "Paranormal Activity" tonight. I'm so excited, I love scary movies! I'll let you know how it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...